About me, Fui
Fuiii's World
About Me
Hi! I'm Chong Keng Fui, a student who loves music, food, and exploring new places. This blog is where I share my hobbies, favorite things, and little moments of my life. My nickname is KFC, its because KFC is my name initials. You also can call me Chong. I am a multimedia students in UUM.My favourite music
Besides that, I also listen to English songs from time to time. English music also helps me improve my language skills, especially my vocabulary and pronunciation.
Overall, music plays an important role in my life. Fast-paced music gives me energy and motivation, while slower English songs help me relax and unwind after a long day.
https://youtu.be/SmM0653YvXU?si=AOvPYp46_2h8bYxs
My Hobbies
My hobbies are playing badminton, playing games with my friends, and listening to music. I enjoy playing badminton because it helps me stay active and healthy, and it is also a fun way to spend time with others. Sometimes, I play with my friends during my free time, and it always makes me feel more relaxed and happy.
I also like playing games with my friends, whether it is online games or mobile games. It is a great way for us to bond, communicate, and enjoy ourselves together. Playing games helps me relieve stress after a long day of studying.
Comments
Post a Comment