INDIVIDUAL
ASSIGNMENT 1 - – PERSONAL BRAND IDENTITY
By : CHONG
KENG FUI 305151
1.0 INITIAL IDEA:
I chose a ancient and mysterious as my personal brand identity because dragon show the feeling of brave, powerful,clam and capable to us. One for the main reason I choose this style of design is dragon in Chinese culture symbolize good luck, protection, intelligence, masculine traits, and yang enery. It resonates strongly with the qualities I aspire to embody. By adopting the dragon as a central symbol, I align myself with timeless wisdom, resilience, and a commanding presence that inspires confidence and respect.
2.0
PROCESS:
Name: WRYMWORK
Motto:
“Design with Balance. Create with Fire”
Identity
Style: Brave, Powerful, Creative
2.1 BRAND IMFORMATION
WRYMWORK is a creative workshop dedicated to crafting bold, meaningful, and culturally inspired designs. Rooted in the power of symbolism and storytelling, our studio blends ancient wisdom with modern aesthetics to create striking visual identities. We specialize in personal branding, logo design, concept art, and visual storytelling that reflect our clients’ values, heritage, and unique essence.
3.0
MOODBOARD
A moodboard is basically a visual collage made up of images, colors, textures, typography, and sometimes even short phrases or keywords. It's used to capture a feeling, style, or concept for a project. This help me to combine my idea while I design my personal brand.
Theme Moodboard
Logo Moodboard
Background Moodboard
While I find these picture, it give me idea to create my own personal brand logo. I brandstroming and try to think how to combine it into my own logo. I hope that my workshop's logo will give people feeling impressive and admire.
sketching & brandstroming idea
4.0
COLOUR SCHEME
Colour Scheme use in brand
For the colour scheme, I choose 8 colours in my design. I use colour DA3832 which is a deep, rich red colour and colour 000000 which is dark black to become my logo background colour. It's dark enough to make out the dragon look more grave and it improving contrast between dragon and background colour. This colour also give a calm and professionalism feeling to me and atract me to choose it.
Besides, I also use colour 380500 (dark brown), D00046(red) and 000000 ( black) to design my dragon, I want create visual impact by using dark and light colour to design my logo. Besides, I also use white colour (FFFFFF) to design the light behind the dragon. Last, I use colour 504B4C (gray) and F6C846(yellow) in my frame logo.
5.0
TYPOGRAPHY
Typography
For the typografic, I already use Cooper Balck style word to design the typografhy with my logo. I choose this style of word because it show clearly and smoothly for me. Besides, I also use the type tool which is type in the path tool to make my word can write with the circle line that I create. It show more creative than normal type tool.
Type in the path tool
6.0
LOGO
For my logo design, I had already try many versions to design my personal brand logo. I try one by one to let them to become more perfect. By improvement my logo, I finally get a logo that satisfy me.
frist logo design
For the first logo design, I try to create a dragon logo combine with Chinese's Taiji symbolism. It is because it show balance with each part and creative, but considering for the background production, I afraid it can't blend with the background colour. It also too simple for me, so I give up for this logo.
second logo design
For the second design, I make my logo to become more element inside it. Of course, I also use dragon element to design me logo. The element inside second logo design including dragon, scratch print and some words. It look good but it almost same with other designer product. This type of logo was created by many designers. I need a logo that special, creative and thoughtful. So, I try to design anouther logo.
final logo design
Throught the experience for first and secoud logo design, I decide use the element dragon in second logo design to become the main focus in my final logo design. I want my logo looks domineering and directly to atract people interesting. So I dicide use element of fire combine with dragon's body. It will look more powerful and strong. It also looks creative, so i dicide this logo become my final logo design.
7.0 EDITING
PROCESS FOR BRAND BANNER
For the process of designing my personal brand banner, I use my final logo design to bacome my main focus at all. I had already add colour for it so it look more beuty. After I already done my adjusting, I lock this layer.
Then, I start to create my layer 2. In my layer 2, I decide to create a wondeful background for my logo. I choose a dark red colours background because it give people feeling mystery and profesionnal. I use gradient technique to design my background which is from dark black to red.
For the next step, I design a holy aura for my dragon logo to make it looks more mystery and powerful. I use the ellipse tools and transparency tools to make my holy aura looks more reality.
For the next step, I create a new layer which is layer 3. I add typography in my logo design. I use Cooper Balck style word to design my word and I use the type tool which is type in the path tool to make my word can write with the circle line that I create. It show more creative that normal type tool. Besides, I also make some shadow for it so it looks likes 3D to atract people's eyes.
Last, I combine all element to show my final logo. Before that, I already make a lettle adjustment for my logo and make a clipping masks for it, so that it looks more cleary and beauty. That all for my logo design, thank you.
8.0 OUTCOME
I had already use this logo in my sosial media which is Instagram. It will become my online design workshop account and help me to promote my work. I will share my art or other disign to this social media platform to help me promote my creative work. For using this platform, I dicides share my artwork, design projects, and visual experiments to build a personal brand and engage with audience. This logo help me represents my style and values as a designer, and helps establish a professional and memorable presence in the community.
9.0
REFLECTION
In the process of creating my personal brand identity logo. I learn that action is more than word. By practise the skill of create work, I notice that a learn fast and have a clearly mindset to my design workshop. It improve my personal skill and make me more wondeful. Besides, I also can combine my creative inside my design. It is a meaningful things to me and I will continue to manage the Instagram account to make my life more fulfilling.
wow beautiful, support!!!!!
ReplyDelete